RULES FOR PLAYERS AND COACHES
- Players under 18 must be in full gear for a Stick and Puck Session.
- Players 18 and over must have helmet, gloves, & skates.
- 18 and younger hockey players must be apart of either Sno-King or Seattle Junior to participate during the Fall/Winter months – Spring Summer month sessions open to all.
- All times are subject to change by the general manager
- Helmets must be worn at all times this includes instructors
- If you are involved in a fight you will be automatically assessed a 2 week suspension from our arenas.