We offer Stick N Puck sessions for players who wish to work on their own to practice their hockey skills in an Individual session.
This is an individual based session where players practice their hockey skills and shooting skills. Session are available at all 3 locations.
RULES FOR STICK N PUCK:
- All players must be in full gear for a Stick and Puck Sessions.
- All times are subject to change by the general manager.
- These sessions are for individuals looking to come out and work on individual skills. The current arena policies and guidelines that are in place must be followed, these can be reviewed on the website, some of these include: skaters must maintain social distance at all times while on the ice.
- 15 minutes before the sessions start time. Locker rooms will remain closed. Players will be able to put on their gear while socially distanced in the lobby area before taking the ice. All skaters must wear a mask AT ALL TIMES INCLUDING ON THE ICE.
- 30 skaters will be allowed on the ice per session
- Registration can be done online or drop in and pay at the front office depending on availability.
*All prices are subject to change