We offer Stick N Puck sessions for players who wish to work on their own to practice their hockey skills in an Individual session.
This is an individual based session where players practice their hockey skills and shooting skills. Session are available at all 3 locations.
RULES FOR STICK N PUCK:
- All players must be in full gear for a Stick and Puck Sessions.
- All times are subject to change by the general manager.
- These sessions are for individuals looking to come out and work on individual skills. The current arena policies and guidelines that are in place must be followed, these can be reviewed on the website, some of these include: skaters must maintain social distance at all times while on the ice.
- 15 minutes before the sessions start time. Locker rooms will remain closed.
- 30 skaters will be allowed on the ice per session
- Registration can be done online or drop in and pay at the front office depending on availability.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Sno-King Ice Arenas is required to adhere to the current Washington State Governor mandate to operate safely and responsibly. As of June 2, 2021, we are currently operating under Phase 3 guidelines with hockey and figure skating programs defined as a moderate contact indoor sport. Below is the current protocol in all Sno-King facilities.
- Sno-King Employees will follow the requirements from the Department of Labor & Industries.
- All areas inside the arena will be consistently sanitized and cleaned.
- We have installed arena specific COVID signage to assist with social distancing, hand washing, facial coverings in addition to locker room usage.
- Facial coverings are required for all participants, including coaches, trainers, and officials at all times while on the ice.
- Facial coverings and physical distancing is required for all spectators and staff at all times unless they are fully vaccinated.
- In accordance with the Secretary of Health’s Order 20-03.2, fully vaccinated spectators and staff are exempt from the requirement to wear a face covering. A person is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson/Janssen). Fully vaccinated individuals are also exempt from physical distancing requirements. Spectators who are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask and adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Athletes, coaches, referees, spectators and any other paid or volunteer staff are required to stay home if they feel unwell, show any signs of COVID-19, or are a close contact of a confirmed case.
*All prices are subject to change